5″ Two-Way Powered Studio Monitor strong>
Bi-amplified Studio Monitor with Magnetically-Shielded 5” Low Frequency Transducer and 1” Soft-Dome High Frequency Transducer and Image Control Wave Guide. Class-D 41 Watt RMS Amplifier for LF, and 41 Watt RMS Amplifier for HF. Balanced XLR and ¼” TRS Inputs with Detented Level Control, HF and LF Trim Controls. LSR305 Includes US Power Cord. LSR305/230 Includes international Power Cord.
- WAVEGUIDE – The specially designed Image Control Waveguide enhances imaging and optimizes the blend of direct and reflected sound in the room, ensuring neutral sound at the mix position.
- POWER INDICATOR – Illuminates when power is connected and the POWER SWITCH is set to ON. Note after setting the power switch to ON, there is a short delay prior to illumination of the LED.
- LOW FREQUENCY TRANSDUCER – Reproduces low frequency content of the input signal.
- DUST DOME – Protects the inner circuit of the woofer. This self-repairing dust dome is resistant todents caused by fingers and objects.
LOW FREQUENCY PORT – The patented Slip Stream™ Port works in conjunction with the low frequency transducer to provide accurate low frequency performance.
- INPUT PANEL – Includes input connectors, power connector and user controls.
- PADS – Pads supplied with each monitor are user-installed.
- HIGH FREQUENCY TRANSDUCER – Reproduces high frequency signals.
|Frequency Range||43 Hz-24 kHz|
|Max Peak SPL||108 dB SPL C-Weighted|
|Max Peak Input||+23 dBu|
|LF Driver Size||127 mm (5″)|
|HF Driver Size||25 mm (1″)|
|LF Driver Power Amp||41 W Class D|
|HF Driver Power Amp||41 W Class D|
|LF Trim Control||+2 dB, 0, -2 dB|
|HF Trim Control||+2 dB, 0, -2 dB|
|Input Types||1 x XLR, 1 x TRS Balanced|
|AC Input Voltage||100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||298 mm x 185 mm x 251 mm (11.75 in x 7.28 in x 9.88 in)|
|Weight||4.6 kg (10.12 lbs)|