8″ Two-Way Powered Studio Monitor
Bi-amplified Studio Monitor with Magnetically-Shielded 8” Low Frequency Transducer and 1” Soft-Dome High Frequency Transducer and Image Control Wave Guide. Class-D 56 Watt RMS Amplifier for LF, and 56 Watt RMS Amplifier for HF. Balanced XLR and ¼” TRS Inputs with Detented Level Control, HF and LF Trim Controls.
- WAVEGUIDE – The specially designed Image Control Waveguide enhances imaging and optimizes the blend of direct and reflected sound in the room, ensuring neutral sound at the mix position.
- POWER INDICATOR – Illuminates when power is connected and the POWER SWITCH is set to ON. Note after setting the power switch to ON, there is a short delay prior to illumination of the LED.
- LOW FREQUENCY TRANSDUCER – Reproduces low frequency content of the input signal.
- DUST DOME – Protects the inner circuit of the woofer. This self-repairing dust dome is resistant todents caused by fingers and objects.
LOW FREQUENCY PORT – The patented Slip Stream™ Port works in conjunction with the low frequency transducer to provide accurate low frequency performance.
- INPUT PANEL – Includes input connectors, power connector and user controls.
- PADS – Pads supplied with each monitor are user-installed.
- HIGH FREQUENCY TRANSDUCER – Reproduces high frequency signals.
|Frequency Range||37Hz – 24khz|
|Max Peak SPL||112 dB SPL C-Weighted|
|Max Peak Input||+23 dBu|
|LF Driver Size||203 mm (8″)|
|HF Driver Size||25 mm (1″)|
|LF Driver Power Amp||56 W Class D|
|HF Driver Power Amp||56 W Class D|
|LF Trim Control||+2 dB, 0, -2 dB|
|HF Trim Control||+2 dB, 0, -2 dB|
|Input Types||1 x XLR, 1 x TRS Balanced|
|AC Input Voltage||100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||419 mm x 254 mm x 308 mm (16.5 in x 10 in x 12.1 in)|
|Weight||8.6 kg (18.9 lbs)|